Pokerstars 'I'm not Rafa' by McCann Erickson Barcelona
Campaign Work, Monday, 01 October 2012 03:49PM
A new online film for Pokerstars features the tennis player Rafael Nadal trying to pass himself off as a receptionist at a golf club.
The campaign was shot in Mallorca last month. It aims to show the skills required to play poker.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- New Product Development Assistant Ball & Hoolahan £competitive salary and Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategic Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000-£60,000 + Benefits , Southampton, Hampshire
- Art Director - Integrated Marketing Agency - West London - £40k - NP198 Stonor £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager, FMCG, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Online Analytics Manager, Telecoms, Slough Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Slough