Pokerstars 'I'm not Rafa' by McCann Erickson Barcelona
Campaign Work, Monday, 01 October 2012 03:49PM
A new online film for Pokerstars features the tennis player Rafael Nadal trying to pass himself off as a receptionist at a golf club.
The campaign was shot in Mallorca last month. It aims to show the skills required to play poker.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Product Translator - German Creative Recruitment £80 - £100 per day, West London
- Marketing Officer (8 weeks / 2 month contract) Stopgap £25000 - £28000 per annum, West Midlands
- PR Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30,000 to £40,000, South West London
- Interim Marketing Consultant Stopgap £600 - £650 per day, North West England
- Personalisation Analyst Aspire £30000 - £35000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope