Pokerstars 'I'm not Rafa' by McCann Erickson Barcelona
Campaign Work, Monday, 01 October 2012 03:49PM
A new online film for Pokerstars features the tennis player Rafael Nadal trying to pass himself off as a receptionist at a golf club.
The campaign was shot in Mallorca last month. It aims to show the skills required to play poker.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Digital Project Manager - digital agency Creative Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Artworker - Leading Marketing Agency Creative Recruitment £22000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Senior Online Marketing Manager NG Digital Marketing £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits, South West England
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.