Pokerstars 'I'm not Rafa' by McCann Erickson Barcelona
Campaign Work, Monday, 01 October 2012 03:49PM
A new online film for Pokerstars features the tennis player Rafael Nadal trying to pass himself off as a receptionist at a golf club.
The campaign was shot in Mallorca last month. It aims to show the skills required to play poker.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PR Senior Account Manager Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Research Executive - Exciting Research Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £25000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- NPD Project Manager Better Placed Recruitment £55000 - £65000 per annum + attractive package, Manchester
- Commercial Marketing Executive BMS £22000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent company benefits, London