Pokerstars 'I'm not Rafa' by McCann Erickson Barcelona
Campaign Work, Monday, 01 October 2012 03:49PM
A new online film for Pokerstars features the tennis player Rafael Nadal trying to pass himself off as a receptionist at a golf club.
The campaign was shot in Mallorca last month. It aims to show the skills required to play poker.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London