In association with
Guinness 'cloud' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 02 October 2012 10:10AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has created a spot for Guinness called "cloud" with the brand positioning "made of more".
The work was previewed on the UK and Irish Guinness Facebook page before running across TV, digital and cinema channels.
"Cloud" was directed by Peter Thwaites through Gorgeous and shot on location in Johannesburg and Durban.
It follows the journey of an unusual cloud, "a metaphor to show the amazing things that can happen when we challenge ourselves to make the most of who we are".
The TV work was written by Alex Grieve and art directed by Adrian Rossi. The film is supported by a print campaign shot by Nadav Kander.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Planning Executive Aspire £25000 - £28000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Director Aspire £50000 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge