In association with
Heinz 'I love winter' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 02 October 2012 10:50AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has created an ad for the Heinz Classics Soup range to remind people of the comfort a bowl can bring as the winter draws in.
The TV spot is supported by radio work with voiceovers from celebrities such as Caroline Quentin and Tom Baker. It was written by Richard McGrann, art directed by Andy Clough and directed by Jeff Labbe through Sonny.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Graduate eCRM Assistant (3 month contract) Propel £110 - £120 per day, London