In association with
Heinz 'I love winter' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 02 October 2012 10:50AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has created an ad for the Heinz Classics Soup range to remind people of the comfort a bowl can bring as the winter draws in.
The TV spot is supported by radio work with voiceovers from celebrities such as Caroline Quentin and Tom Baker. It was written by Richard McGrann, art directed by Andy Clough and directed by Jeff Labbe through Sonny.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne