AllSaints 'we are All Saints' by BMB
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 03 October 2012 02:55PM
Beattie McGuinness Bungay has created its first work for the fashion store All Saints since picking up the business this summer.
The cinema and online campaign aims to celebrate the brand’s heritage as a "true fashion original" with strong links to the creative industry. Various actors, artisans, musicians, poets, writers and models appear in a 60 second film, written by Trevor Beattie and shot by Tom Beard, to air in cinemas.
A tablet app provides further content, revealing the stories behind the characters in the film as well as allowing users to buy each look featured. The campaign coincides with coincides with an in-store revamp including stills shot by Aitken Jolly. The production company is Parizan, with post production by MPC.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Stopgap £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Creative - Multi-award winning innovation agency who fuse commercial and creative Bamboo Crowd £40k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account
- Made.com makes Scottish Referendum marketing "blunder"