AllSaints 'we are All Saints' by BMB
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 03 October 2012 02:55PM
Beattie McGuinness Bungay has created its first work for the fashion store All Saints since picking up the business this summer.
The cinema and online campaign aims to celebrate the brand’s heritage as a "true fashion original" with strong links to the creative industry. Various actors, artisans, musicians, poets, writers and models appear in a 60 second film, written by Trevor Beattie and shot by Tom Beard, to air in cinemas.
A tablet app provides further content, revealing the stories behind the characters in the film as well as allowing users to buy each look featured. The campaign coincides with coincides with an in-store revamp including stills shot by Aitken Jolly. The production company is Parizan, with post production by MPC.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager - brand communications agency Story Recruitment £38-45k pro rata dep on exp (full time or part time opportunity), Central London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'