AllSaints 'we are All Saints' by BMB
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 03 October 2012 02:55PM
Beattie McGuinness Bungay has created its first work for the fashion store All Saints since picking up the business this summer.
The cinema and online campaign aims to celebrate the brand’s heritage as a "true fashion original" with strong links to the creative industry. Various actors, artisans, musicians, poets, writers and models appear in a 60 second film, written by Trevor Beattie and shot by Tom Beard, to air in cinemas.
A tablet app provides further content, revealing the stories behind the characters in the film as well as allowing users to buy each look featured. The campaign coincides with coincides with an in-store revamp including stills shot by Aitken Jolly. The production company is Parizan, with post production by MPC.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £33000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Visual Designer - Award winning Tech City brand Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Golden Globe Accounts - Digital Account Manager - (Brand Led) Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Lead UX Designer Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 Per Annum, London (Greater)
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB