AllSaints 'we are All Saints' by BMB
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 03 October 2012 02:55PM
Beattie McGuinness Bungay has created its first work for the fashion store All Saints since picking up the business this summer.
The cinema and online campaign aims to celebrate the brand’s heritage as a "true fashion original" with strong links to the creative industry. Various actors, artisans, musicians, poets, writers and models appear in a 60 second film, written by Trevor Beattie and shot by Tom Beard, to air in cinemas.
A tablet app provides further content, revealing the stories behind the characters in the film as well as allowing users to buy each look featured. The campaign coincides with coincides with an in-store revamp including stills shot by Aitken Jolly. The production company is Parizan, with post production by MPC.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, North London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £44000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £34000 per annum, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity