Christchurch 'Bob thinks big' by Iris Sydney
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 03 October 2012 04:40PM
After a drop in holidaymakers since its February 2011 earthquake, Christchurch and Canterbury Tourism is launching a campaign targeting Australia, Christchurch's largest international visitor market.
Christchurch Mayor, Bob Parker stars in tongue-in-cheek TV and online films. The work was created by the Iris Sydney office after winning the Christchurch business in July. It was art directed by Tom Hoskins and written by Phil Shearer. It was directed by Alyssa McClelland through Finch.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Partnership Marketing Stonor £18,000 to £20,000, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Gr...
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager - Integrated - Herts Stonor £28,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience , Bedfordshire / Hertfordshire / London (North), London (Greater)
- Midweight Copywriter (Digital) createselect Up to £38K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive - Healthcare GoodEgg Digital £24k + Great Benefits, England
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- John Lewis Christmas ad gets three times more views than Sainsbury's in first 24 hours
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Watch: Ant and Dec star in Morrisons' festive campaign
- DigitasLBi is on hunt for new media leader as Ling exits
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK