Christchurch 'Bob thinks big' by Iris Sydney
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 03 October 2012 04:40PM
After a drop in holidaymakers since its February 2011 earthquake, Christchurch and Canterbury Tourism is launching a campaign targeting Australia, Christchurch's largest international visitor market.
Christchurch Mayor, Bob Parker stars in tongue-in-cheek TV and online films. The work was created by the Iris Sydney office after winning the Christchurch business in July. It was art directed by Tom Hoskins and written by Phil Shearer. It was directed by Alyssa McClelland through Finch.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- General Manager - Integrated Advertising Agency - Dubai MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager, Clientside Hasson Associates £50,000 - £55,000, Central London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £30k - £40k, London, Soho
- Copywriter (fixed term contract) become £35-45, London
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Man Utd teams with Google for pitch-side digital competition
- Campaign Viral Chart: Edeka's 'supergeil' ad leads viral hat-trick for German retailer
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- EE launches viral homage Gold Spot campaign
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'