Christchurch 'Bob thinks big' by Iris Sydney
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 03 October 2012 04:40PM
After a drop in holidaymakers since its February 2011 earthquake, Christchurch and Canterbury Tourism is launching a campaign targeting Australia, Christchurch's largest international visitor market.
Christchurch Mayor, Bob Parker stars in tongue-in-cheek TV and online films. The work was created by the Iris Sydney office after winning the Christchurch business in July. It was art directed by Tom Hoskins and written by Phil Shearer. It was directed by Alyssa McClelland through Finch.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £39k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Marketing Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media