Christchurch 'Bob thinks big' by Iris Sydney
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 03 October 2012 04:40PM
After a drop in holidaymakers since its February 2011 earthquake, Christchurch and Canterbury Tourism is launching a campaign targeting Australia, Christchurch's largest international visitor market.
Christchurch Mayor, Bob Parker stars in tongue-in-cheek TV and online films. The work was created by the Iris Sydney office after winning the Christchurch business in July. It was art directed by Tom Hoskins and written by Phil Shearer. It was directed by Alyssa McClelland through Finch.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Lead Account Manager, Market Research Jarlett de Grouchy £36000 - £43000 per annum + other benefits, London
- Digital CMI Manager, FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £60000 per annum, Berkshire
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns