Christchurch 'Bob thinks big' by Iris Sydney
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 03 October 2012 04:40PM
After a drop in holidaymakers since its February 2011 earthquake, Christchurch and Canterbury Tourism is launching a campaign targeting Australia, Christchurch's largest international visitor market.
Christchurch Mayor, Bob Parker stars in tongue-in-cheek TV and online films. The work was created by the Iris Sydney office after winning the Christchurch business in July. It was art directed by Tom Hoskins and written by Phil Shearer. It was directed by Alyssa McClelland through Finch.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Field Manager - Experiential Agency - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £34k, west london
- Senior Account Director/Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads