In association with
Baileys 'cream with spirit' by BBH
Campaign Work, Thursday, 04 October 2012 12:32PM
Baileys' new global spot by Bartle Bogle Hegarty is inspired by the 30s films of the Hollywood director Busby Berkeley, renowned for his ability to turn dancers into "human kaleidoscopes".
Set to the soundtrack of Rapture by Blondie, the film acts as a metaphor for the drink, starting and ending in a glass.
The UK campaign launches on Sunday (7 October) with a 90-second spot during the first episode of the new season of Homeland on Channel 4. TV will be supported by cinema, outdoor and digital.
The work was written by Kat Bojcuk and Steve Sorec, and directed by Megaforce through Riff Raff Films. The choreographer was Michael Rooney, son of the US actor Mickey Rooney.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Planner/buyer- TOP media agency Ultimate Asset £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show