In association with
Baileys 'cream with spirit' by BBH
Campaign Work, Thursday, 04 October 2012 12:32PM
Baileys' new global spot by Bartle Bogle Hegarty is inspired by the 30s films of the Hollywood director Busby Berkeley, renowned for his ability to turn dancers into "human kaleidoscopes".
Set to the soundtrack of Rapture by Blondie, the film acts as a metaphor for the drink, starting and ending in a glass.
The UK campaign launches on Sunday (7 October) with a 90-second spot during the first episode of the new season of Homeland on Channel 4. TV will be supported by cinema, outdoor and digital.
The work was written by Kat Bojcuk and Steve Sorec, and directed by Megaforce through Riff Raff Films. The choreographer was Michael Rooney, son of the US actor Mickey Rooney.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Executive Corporate Communications Recruitment up to £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Media Recruitment - Lead Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands Region
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum , Europe
- CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media