In association with
Baileys 'cream with spirit' by BBH
Campaign Work, Thursday, 04 October 2012 12:32PM
Baileys' new global spot by Bartle Bogle Hegarty is inspired by the 30s films of the Hollywood director Busby Berkeley, renowned for his ability to turn dancers into "human kaleidoscopes".
Set to the soundtrack of Rapture by Blondie, the film acts as a metaphor for the drink, starting and ending in a glass.
The UK campaign launches on Sunday (7 October) with a 90-second spot during the first episode of the new season of Homeland on Channel 4. TV will be supported by cinema, outdoor and digital.
The work was written by Kat Bojcuk and Steve Sorec, and directed by Megaforce through Riff Raff Films. The choreographer was Michael Rooney, son of the US actor Mickey Rooney.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Coordinator PSD Group £28 - £32k, London
- Community Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned