In association with
Costa 'coffee heads' by Karmarama
Campaign Work, Thursday, 04 October 2012 12:50PM
The new campaign from the coffee brand Costa, created by Karmarama, is running across TV, print, digital and in-store, and will culminate in a user-generated TV ad.
The campaign launches with a TV spot featuring people, including genuine Costa baristas, buried up to their necks in coffee beans while singing along to a cover of the Kiss song I Was Made For Loving You.
An app allows Costa fans to record and upload videos of themselves singing along to the track, with the winning performances featuring in a later TV ad.
The work was created by Sam Walker and Joe De Souza, and directed by Sam Brown through Rogue. Post-production was by The Mill, while GCRS oversaw audio post-production.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne