In association with
Costa 'coffee heads' by Karmarama
Campaign Work, Thursday, 04 October 2012 12:50PM
The new campaign from the coffee brand Costa, created by Karmarama, is running across TV, print, digital and in-store, and will culminate in a user-generated TV ad.
The campaign launches with a TV spot featuring people, including genuine Costa baristas, buried up to their necks in coffee beans while singing along to a cover of the Kiss song I Was Made For Loving You.
An app allows Costa fans to record and upload videos of themselves singing along to the track, with the winning performances featuring in a later TV ad.
The work was created by Sam Walker and Joe De Souza, and directed by Sam Brown through Rogue. Post-production was by The Mill, while GCRS oversaw audio post-production.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Creative Director - (Copy) £75,000 London EC2 Mark Paine Recruitment to £75,000 plus benefits, EC2A 1AE, London (Greater)
- SEO Manager - Client-side! Leading UK Lifestyle Publisher! Ultimate Asset £45000 per annum, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Sales Manager - Video, Mobile & TV plus some management Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- WPP, Daily Mail and SnapChat launch content agency Truffle Pig
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account