In association with
Costa 'coffee heads' by Karmarama
Campaign Work, Thursday, 04 October 2012 12:50PM
The new campaign from the coffee brand Costa, created by Karmarama, is running across TV, print, digital and in-store, and will culminate in a user-generated TV ad.
The campaign launches with a TV spot featuring people, including genuine Costa baristas, buried up to their necks in coffee beans while singing along to a cover of the Kiss song I Was Made For Loving You.
An app allows Costa fans to record and upload videos of themselves singing along to the track, with the winning performances featuring in a later TV ad.
The work was created by Sam Walker and Joe De Souza, and directed by Sam Brown through Rogue. Post-production was by The Mill, while GCRS oversaw audio post-production.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE / CONTRACT Royds Raphael £170 - £200 day rate / c£38k-£42k pro rata, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £30,000 - £35,000, Guildford, Surrey
- Account Director Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Junior Artworker Blue Tree Recruits £18,000 plus benefits , Theale, Reading
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts