In association with
Costa 'coffee heads' by Karmarama
Campaign Work, Thursday, 04 October 2012 12:50PM
The new campaign from the coffee brand Costa, created by Karmarama, is running across TV, print, digital and in-store, and will culminate in a user-generated TV ad.
The campaign launches with a TV spot featuring people, including genuine Costa baristas, buried up to their necks in coffee beans while singing along to a cover of the Kiss song I Was Made For Loving You.
An app allows Costa fans to record and upload videos of themselves singing along to the track, with the winning performances featuring in a later TV ad.
The work was created by Sam Walker and Joe De Souza, and directed by Sam Brown through Rogue. Post-production was by The Mill, while GCRS oversaw audio post-production.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director - FMCG Aspire £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Brand Strategy & Sponsorship Telefonica Up to £100k + Car Allowance + 20% Bonus + Package, Berkshire
- Account Director / Senior Account Manager Beyond The Book £30000.00 - £37000.00 per annum, South East England / Oxfordshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Campaign Manager Ninesharp £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Sussex
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film