European Tour 'magicians' by Saatchi & Saatchi
Campaign Work, Thursday, 04 October 2012 02:48PM
Saatchi & Saatchi has launched a spot in the global "every shot imaginable" campaign for golf's European Tour.
The four-minute online film pits top golfers against the magician DMC. It breaks on YouTube this week and features Jose Maria Olazabal and Paul Lawrie.
The ad was written by Laurence Quinn and art directed by Mark Norcutt. It was directed by Kelvin Hutchins through Prime Focus.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Developer Daniel Marks London £50K, Central London
- Senior Designer Daniel Marks London £40-45K + Benefits., London
- Junior Account Director - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London, Soho
- Senior Account Director / Junior Business Director - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £60k - £65k, London, Soho
- Data Production Executive Direct Recruitment £26,000 - £30,000 + benefits, East London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
30 Seconds to Mars stratospheric rise on social media
In the week that it was shown that users only visited the planet Google+ for less than 7 minutes a month it’s interesting to look at how a contemporary rock artist brand goes about using social media in their marketing and the different levels of interest on different platforms.