European Tour 'magicians' by Saatchi & Saatchi
Campaign Work, Thursday, 04 October 2012 02:48PM
Saatchi & Saatchi has launched a spot in the global "every shot imaginable" campaign for golf's European Tour.
The four-minute online film pits top golfers against the magician DMC. It breaks on YouTube this week and features Jose Maria Olazabal and Paul Lawrie.
The ad was written by Laurence Quinn and art directed by Mark Norcutt. It was directed by Kelvin Hutchins through Prime Focus.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Director Major Players £90000 - £110000 per annum, London
- Assistant Marketing Manager Stopgap £32000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Domino's Pizza launches TV ad for cheese and smokey bacon stuffed crust
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account