European Tour 'magicians' by Saatchi & Saatchi
Campaign Work, Thursday, 04 October 2012 02:48PM
Saatchi & Saatchi has launched a spot in the global "every shot imaginable" campaign for golf's European Tour.
The four-minute online film pits top golfers against the magician DMC. It breaks on YouTube this week and features Jose Maria Olazabal and Paul Lawrie.
The ad was written by Laurence Quinn and art directed by Mark Norcutt. It was directed by Kelvin Hutchins through Prime Focus.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Project Manager (Medical Communications) Premier Media £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Social Media Copywriter Brand Recruitment £28000 per annum, Northampton
- Digital Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £55000 per annum, West End
- Interim Consumer Insight Analyst 12mth FTC Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £25,000 - £27,000 + benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager Premier Media £30000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Google UK ad revenues climb 17% to $1.6bn