European Tour 'magicians' by Saatchi & Saatchi
Campaign Work, Thursday, 04 October 2012 02:48PM
Saatchi & Saatchi has launched a spot in the global "every shot imaginable" campaign for golf's European Tour.
The four-minute online film pits top golfers against the magician DMC. It breaks on YouTube this week and features Jose Maria Olazabal and Paul Lawrie.
The ad was written by Laurence Quinn and art directed by Mark Norcutt. It was directed by Kelvin Hutchins through Prime Focus.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Director Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/CA,
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure