In association with
Virgin Atlantic 'Escape To Mumbai' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Friday, 05 October 2012 04:00PM
Virgin Atlantic is promoting its London to Mumbai route launch with a Bollywood-inspired poster.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R sought inspiration for the campaign in traditional Bollywood film posters, with the route launch message delivered as a spoof film title, Escape To Mumbai.
The ad was written by Barnaby Blackburn and Gustavo Kopit. Media was planned by Manning Gottlieb OMD.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £29000 per annum, Barnes
- Field Marketing Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy Competitive + benefits , East Midlands
- IT Desktop Support Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + package , Essex
- Front End Developer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: plus package, Chester
- IA/UX Architect PFJ £300 - £350 per day, London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?