In association with
Virgin Atlantic 'Escape To Mumbai' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Friday, 05 October 2012 04:00PM
Virgin Atlantic is promoting its London to Mumbai route launch with a Bollywood-inspired poster.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R sought inspiration for the campaign in traditional Bollywood film posters, with the route launch message delivered as a spoof film title, Escape To Mumbai.
The ad was written by Barnaby Blackburn and Gustavo Kopit. Media was planned by Manning Gottlieb OMD.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager, Education Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £37000 - £46000 per annum, Reading
- Head of Creative Partnerships Communicorp UK Dependent on experience, Our head office is Manchester but you can be based at any of our stations.
- Retail Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again