In association with
Virgin Atlantic 'Escape To Mumbai' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Friday, 05 October 2012 04:00PM
Virgin Atlantic is promoting its London to Mumbai route launch with a Bollywood-inspired poster.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R sought inspiration for the campaign in traditional Bollywood film posters, with the route launch message delivered as a spoof film title, Escape To Mumbai.
The ad was written by Barnaby Blackburn and Gustavo Kopit. Media was planned by Manning Gottlieb OMD.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Customer Experience Manager PSD Group Up to £50k base + up to 15% bonus + flexi-benefits, Solihull, West Midlands
- Senior Project Manager - London - £35,000 Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014