In association with
Virgin Atlantic 'Escape To Mumbai' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Friday, 05 October 2012 04:00PM
Virgin Atlantic is promoting its London to Mumbai route launch with a Bollywood-inspired poster.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R sought inspiration for the campaign in traditional Bollywood film posters, with the route launch message delivered as a spoof film title, Escape To Mumbai.
The ad was written by Barnaby Blackburn and Gustavo Kopit. Media was planned by Manning Gottlieb OMD.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Insights Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Audience Development Director - SEO, Social & Content - CLIENT Ultimate Asset £75000 per annum + bens, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Planner - Charity / DM - Award-winning London agency - to £35k Fill Recruitment £35k plus superb benefits and bonus opportunity!, London (Greater)
- Freelance Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager Prospect Resourcing Ltd £150 - £200 per day, London (Greater)
- WPP, Daily Mail and SnapChat launch content agency Truffle Pig
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account