In association with
Virgin Atlantic 'Escape To Mumbai' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Friday, 05 October 2012 04:00PM
Virgin Atlantic is promoting its London to Mumbai route launch with a Bollywood-inspired poster.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R sought inspiration for the campaign in traditional Bollywood film posters, with the route launch message delivered as a spoof film title, Escape To Mumbai.
The ad was written by Barnaby Blackburn and Gustavo Kopit. Media was planned by Manning Gottlieb OMD.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- SEO & PPC Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planning Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB