In association with
Virgin Media 'brilliance as standard' by BBH
Campaign Work, Friday, 05 October 2012 04:20PM
The latest print work for Virgin Media is based around the Olympics star Mo Farah's victory gestures.
The campaign will run in the UK and Ireland across press and outdoor channels.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer/ Artworker Michael Page Digital Negotiable, South East England
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Gemini Search £200 - £300 per day, West End
- Portfolio Executive Institute of Customer Service 28,000, London, SE1