In association with
Virgin Media 'brilliance as standard' by BBH
Campaign Work, Friday, 05 October 2012 04:20PM
The latest print work for Virgin Media is based around the Olympics star Mo Farah's victory gestures.
The campaign will run in the UK and Ireland across press and outdoor channels.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London
- Senior Account Manager - Account Manager - Branding, Contract & Permanent Royds Raphael £38k-£44k / £170-£190 day rate. Permanent and/or contract role, London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands