In association with
Virgin Media 'brilliance as standard' by BBH
Campaign Work, Friday, 05 October 2012 04:20PM
The latest print work for Virgin Media is based around the Olympics star Mo Farah's victory gestures.
The campaign will run in the UK and Ireland across press and outdoor channels.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Development Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London
- Global Design Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England