In association with
Expedia 'find your understanding' by 180LA
Campaign Work, Monday, 08 October 2012 10:51AM
As part of Expedia's "find yours" campaign, the travel website has released an online video that follows a father's journey as he deals with conflicting emotions regarding his lesbian daughter's same-sex marriage.
The film, by 180LA, is composed of real footage taken of the father and daughter. It is one in a series of stories by Expedia to demonstrate that every trip is unique.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central
- Video Executive Aspire £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Media Manager - Client Side! Aspire £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam