In association with
Expedia 'find your understanding' by 180LA
Campaign Work, Monday, 08 October 2012 10:51AM
As part of Expedia's "find yours" campaign, the travel website has released an online video that follows a father's journey as he deals with conflicting emotions regarding his lesbian daughter's same-sex marriage.
The film, by 180LA, is composed of real footage taken of the father and daughter. It is one in a series of stories by Expedia to demonstrate that every trip is unique.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior International Digital Account Manager - Music Accounts! Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager- Retail - up to £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40k-£45k plus bonus , London
- Senior Brand Manager - Consumer Health/FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, West of London/Berks