In association with
Mercedes-Benz '#youdrive' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Monday, 08 October 2012 12:27PM
Mercedes-Benz has handed over the storyline for its latest series of ads to Twitter users.
The campaign features a series of three ads by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO that promote the car marque's new A-Class to young people.
The ads centre on a musician, played by Kane Robinson, and a professional driver, who are chased by the authorities on their way to a secret gig.
At the end of the first two ads, viewers will be asked to choose what the characters should do next. They can vote on Twitter with the hashtag #youdrive.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London