In association with
Mercedes-Benz '#youdrive' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Monday, 08 October 2012 12:27PM
Mercedes-Benz has handed over the storyline for its latest series of ads to Twitter users.
The campaign features a series of three ads by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO that promote the car marque's new A-Class to young people.
The ads centre on a musician, played by Kane Robinson, and a professional driver, who are chased by the authorities on their way to a secret gig.
At the end of the first two ads, viewers will be asked to choose what the characters should do next. They can vote on Twitter with the hashtag #youdrive.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Copywriter Anthony Nolan £28,000-£32,000 p.a. dependent on experience + benefits, Hampstead Town, London
- SHOPPER MARKETING - ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES, MANAGERS & DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Senior Account Executive Twist Recruitment £17000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + benefits, Leeds
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7