In association with
Mercedes-Benz '#youdrive' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Monday, 08 October 2012 12:27PM
Mercedes-Benz has handed over the storyline for its latest series of ads to Twitter users.
The campaign features a series of three ads by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO that promote the car marque's new A-Class to young people.
The ads centre on a musician, played by Kane Robinson, and a professional driver, who are chased by the authorities on their way to a secret gig.
At the end of the first two ads, viewers will be asked to choose what the characters should do next. They can vote on Twitter with the hashtag #youdrive.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager and Senior Account Manager air recruitment £32k - £38k dependent on your experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR DESIGNER - AWARD WINNING AGENCY! Live Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum, West Midlands
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review