In association with
Mercedes-Benz '#youdrive' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Monday, 08 October 2012 12:27PM
Mercedes-Benz has handed over the storyline for its latest series of ads to Twitter users.
The campaign features a series of three ads by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO that promote the car marque's new A-Class to young people.
The ads centre on a musician, played by Kane Robinson, and a professional driver, who are chased by the authorities on their way to a secret gig.
At the end of the first two ads, viewers will be asked to choose what the characters should do next. They can vote on Twitter with the hashtag #youdrive.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Online Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000, Peterborough
- Category manager - ontrade / Convenience Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum, West London
- SEO Consultant - Rapidly Growing Agency!!! SAVVY Media Ltd £20K - 25K, Luton, Bedfordshire
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again