In association with
Mercedes-Benz '#youdrive' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Monday, 08 October 2012 12:27PM
Mercedes-Benz has handed over the storyline for its latest series of ads to Twitter users.
The campaign features a series of three ads by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO that promote the car marque's new A-Class to young people.
The ads centre on a musician, played by Kane Robinson, and a professional driver, who are chased by the authorities on their way to a secret gig.
At the end of the first two ads, viewers will be asked to choose what the characters should do next. They can vote on Twitter with the hashtag #youdrive.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner / Senior Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad