In association with
Kellogg's Crunchy Nut 'dinosaur' by Leo Burnett London
Campaign Work, Monday, 08 October 2012 02:56PM
The film Jurassic Park was the inspiration for new spot for Kellogg's Crunchy Nut, which is the second commercial from the "the trouble is they taste too good" campaign.
The TV ad launches a new variant of Kellogg’s breakfast cereal with cranberries, almonds and yoghurty flakes. The 40-second spot, created by Leo Burnett London, will air on national TV and in cinemas.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Entrepreneurial Digital Director needed Gabriele Skelton £60000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment negotiable, St. Albans
- Pipeline Developer - CG Studio - London Network Career Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Senior Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.