In association with
Kellogg's Crunchy Nut 'dinosaur' by Leo Burnett London
Campaign Work, Monday, 08 October 2012 02:56PM
The film Jurassic Park was the inspiration for new spot for Kellogg's Crunchy Nut, which is the second commercial from the "the trouble is they taste too good" campaign.
The TV ad launches a new variant of Kellogg’s breakfast cereal with cranberries, almonds and yoghurty flakes. The 40-second spot, created by Leo Burnett London, will air on national TV and in cinemas.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- VISUAL DESIGNER - LONDON - Ã‚£35-45K + SHARES + BENEFITS Salt Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Shares + Benefits, London
- Senior Marketing Planner Stopgap Ã‚£45000 per annum, London
- B2B Marketing Manager (Business Development) Stopgap Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£38000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager/Junior Account Director Barker Graves £42,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + car or c/a, South East England