In association with
Kellogg's Crunchy Nut 'dinosaur' by Leo Burnett London
Campaign Work, Monday, 08 October 2012 02:56PM
The film Jurassic Park was the inspiration for new spot for Kellogg's Crunchy Nut, which is the second commercial from the "the trouble is they taste too good" campaign.
The TV ad launches a new variant of Kellogg’s breakfast cereal with cranberries, almonds and yoghurty flakes. The 40-second spot, created by Leo Burnett London, will air on national TV and in cinemas.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Support Executive Pitch Consultants £16000 - £18000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Marketing Manager Knightsbridge £50K - £65K per Annum + Benefits + Growth Opportunities, Luton, Bedfordshire