In association with
Kellogg's Crunchy Nut 'dinosaur' by Leo Burnett London
Campaign Work, Monday, 08 October 2012 02:56PM
The film Jurassic Park was the inspiration for new spot for Kellogg's Crunchy Nut, which is the second commercial from the "the trouble is they taste too good" campaign.
The TV ad launches a new variant of Kellogg’s breakfast cereal with cranberries, almonds and yoghurty flakes. The 40-second spot, created by Leo Burnett London, will air on national TV and in cinemas.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Affiliates Manager - Exciting Entertainment Brand! - London Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus & bens, London
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London