In association with
Kellogg's Crunchy Nut 'dinosaur' by Leo Burnett London
Campaign Work, Monday, 08 October 2012 02:56PM
The film Jurassic Park was the inspiration for new spot for Kellogg's Crunchy Nut, which is the second commercial from the "the trouble is they taste too good" campaign.
The TV ad launches a new variant of Kellogg’s breakfast cereal with cranberries, almonds and yoghurty flakes. The 40-second spot, created by Leo Burnett London, will air on national TV and in cinemas.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London