In association with
Shell ''global energy mix interactive'' by JWT London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Shell has launched an interactive video to encourage people to think about the importance of energy in their lives. The activity uses the narrative of the above-the-line "energy mix" ads, created by JWT London, and allows online users to decide where the action goes next. It was created by Chris Jones and Hugh Todd. The production company was Interlude.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne