In association with
Shell ''global energy mix interactive'' by JWT London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Shell has launched an interactive video to encourage people to think about the importance of energy in their lives. The activity uses the narrative of the above-the-line "energy mix" ads, created by JWT London, and allows online users to decide where the action goes next. It was created by Chris Jones and Hugh Todd. The production company was Interlude.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Media Director - Top Bristol Agency ADLIB £On experience + Commission, Bristol
- Digital Project Manager - London Adam Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £30000 - £32000 per annum, Manchester
- Classified Sales Executive - top household magazine! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £22000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Account Director Stopgap £43000 - £46000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy