In association with
Comparethemarket.com ''Coronation Street'' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 20 November 2012 02:17PM
As part of Comparethemarket.com’s sponsorship of Coronation Street, VCCP has created a film showing Russian meerkats composing an ode to Weatherfield. In the work, the brand character Aleksandr Orlov performs with a meerkat band. Released online, the film gained 1.2 million views on YouTube overnight. It will also be shown on TV during Coronation Street on 23 November. The work was written by Javier Romartinez, art directed by Stephen Misir and directed by Darren Walsh through Passion. Post-production was by Rushes. Comparethemarket.com signed a £30 million three-year deal, the biggest of its kind in the
UK TV industry, to sponsor ITV’s long-running soap in July.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £35k, Halifax, West Yorkshire / Huddersfield, West Yorkshire / Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Promotional Products / Premiums Stonor £up to £35K + Benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
- PPC/SEM Consultant - Enfield - £33k Digital Gurus £26000 - £33000 Per Annum, London (North), London (Greater)