Jagermeister "it runs deep" by The Red Brick Road
Campaign Work, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Jagermeister's new campaign celebrates the deep and meaningful bonds that are experienced between true friends and brought together through the liqueur. The activity, by The Red Brick Road, aims to highlight the brand’s heritage and its ingredients. In one of the executions, a Jagermeister bottle is frozen within a block of ice. The campaign encompasses outdoor, print, digital and social media. It was created by Matt Davis and Richard Megson. The photographer was James Day.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Manager - Legal MCG Associates Competitive and tax free, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies
- Naked Cara Delevingne ad 'does not objectify women'
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO