Jagermeister "it runs deep" by The Red Brick Road
Campaign Work, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Jagermeister's new campaign celebrates the deep and meaningful bonds that are experienced between true friends and brought together through the liqueur. The activity, by The Red Brick Road, aims to highlight the brand’s heritage and its ingredients. In one of the executions, a Jagermeister bottle is frozen within a block of ice. The campaign encompasses outdoor, print, digital and social media. It was created by Matt Davis and Richard Megson. The photographer was James Day.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Manager Aspire £30000 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3