Jagermeister "it runs deep" by The Red Brick Road
Campaign Work, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Jagermeister's new campaign celebrates the deep and meaningful bonds that are experienced between true friends and brought together through the liqueur. The activity, by The Red Brick Road, aims to highlight the brand’s heritage and its ingredients. In one of the executions, a Jagermeister bottle is frozen within a block of ice. The campaign encompasses outdoor, print, digital and social media. It was created by Matt Davis and Richard Megson. The photographer was James Day.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Partner Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, Brentford, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- 8 things I learnt as an IPA ad student
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Campaign Viral Chart: Always ad reaches no 1 for second time
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising