In association with
Google "digital creativity guidebook" by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Google has launched a "digital creativity guidebook" that is designed to show the industry the different ways in which people are using its suite of products, and how marketing professionals can use them creatively. Adam & Eve/DDB developed the digital pop-up book, which can be found at www.creativesandbox.com, with Google.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + plus benefits, Kings Lynn
- Creative Manager (catalogue) Beyond The Book c.£35000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Mid-Senior Designer AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, Liverpool, Merseyside
- Digital Exec - Award winning Independent Agency Aspire £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Project Manager - direct mail and eDM become £35k-£50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building