SodaStream "the SodaStream effect" by Common
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 21 November 2012 09:49AM
SodaStream has launched a global TV campaign which premieres in the UK on Thursday 22 November. The work confronts the soft drinks industry and its bottling and reveals a new visual identity, logo, branding and tagline.
SodaStream was forced to pull the TV ad hours before it was due to air, after Clearcast slammed it for its "denigration of the bottled drinks market."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER / £35K + Benefits Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show