SodaStream "the SodaStream effect" by Common
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 21 November 2012 09:49AM
SodaStream has launched a global TV campaign which premieres in the UK on Thursday 22 November. The work confronts the soft drinks industry and its bottling and reveals a new visual identity, logo, branding and tagline.
SodaStream was forced to pull the TV ad hours before it was due to air, after Clearcast slammed it for its "denigration of the bottled drinks market."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Executive, Travel - £24-27k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum, London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £200 - £250 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Midweight Digital Designer Leatherhead Digital Gurus £27000 - £30000 Per Annum, Surrey
- Conceptual Designer - Entertainment Marketing Agency - Central London - £35k - £40k - NP112 Stonor £35k - £40k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)