SodaStream "the SodaStream effect" by Common
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 21 November 2012 09:49AM
SodaStream has launched a global TV campaign which premieres in the UK on Thursday 22 November. The work confronts the soft drinks industry and its bottling and reveals a new visual identity, logo, branding and tagline.
SodaStream was forced to pull the TV ad hours before it was due to air, after Clearcast slammed it for its "denigration of the bottled drinks market."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Product Manager - No1 Beauty Jarlett de Grouchy £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Advertising Campaign Manager Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £55000 per annum + car and bonus., Slough
- Midweight Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £200 - £250 per day, West London
- Global Consumer & Market Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £49000.00 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London