SodaStream "the SodaStream effect" by Common
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 21 November 2012 09:49AM
SodaStream has launched a global TV campaign which premieres in the UK on Thursday 22 November. The work confronts the soft drinks industry and its bottling and reveals a new visual identity, logo, branding and tagline.
SodaStream was forced to pull the TV ad hours before it was due to air, after Clearcast slammed it for its "denigration of the bottled drinks market."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Associate Marketing Capability Director - Kingston Upon Thames Stopgap negotiable, Kingston upon Thames
- Account Executive - Get creative with your Corporate PR Major Players £20000 - £24000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Ecommerce Marketing Executive Stopgap £25000 - £32000 per annum, Berkshire
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London