In association with
Coca-Cola "Christmas" by McCann Madrid
Campaign Work, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Coca-Cola has launched its global Christmas campaign, created by McCann Madrid. The work, which is running in more than 100 countries, features an eight-metre marionette Santa that is manoeuvred by people in a town at Christmas time. According to McCann Madrid, the campaign is centred on the idea that "when people are united in the spirit of the Christmas season, something magical can happen". The giant puppet was created by Martin Pec, a sculptor and model-maker from Prague. The spot was written by Mikel Echeverría, art directed by Ricardo Rovira and directed by Marcus Svanberg and Linus Johansson through Good Morning. Post-production was by Imasblue.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Copywriter become £40K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Mid-Senior Designer become £30-45K , London (Central), London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'