In association with
Coca-Cola "Christmas" by McCann Madrid
Campaign Work, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Coca-Cola has launched its global Christmas campaign, created by McCann Madrid. The work, which is running in more than 100 countries, features an eight-metre marionette Santa that is manoeuvred by people in a town at Christmas time. According to McCann Madrid, the campaign is centred on the idea that "when people are united in the spirit of the Christmas season, something magical can happen". The giant puppet was created by Martin Pec, a sculptor and model-maker from Prague. The spot was written by Mikel Echeverría, art directed by Ricardo Rovira and directed by Marcus Svanberg and Linus Johansson through Good Morning. Post-production was by Imasblue.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Social Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers