In association with
Coca-Cola "Christmas" by McCann Madrid
Campaign Work, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Coca-Cola has launched its global Christmas campaign, created by McCann Madrid. The work, which is running in more than 100 countries, features an eight-metre marionette Santa that is manoeuvred by people in a town at Christmas time. According to McCann Madrid, the campaign is centred on the idea that "when people are united in the spirit of the Christmas season, something magical can happen". The giant puppet was created by Martin Pec, a sculptor and model-maker from Prague. The spot was written by Mikel Echeverría, art directed by Ricardo Rovira and directed by Marcus Svanberg and Linus Johansson through Good Morning. Post-production was by Imasblue.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Manager Source £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure