Save the Children "tomorrow" by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Adam & Eve/DDB has created the second ad in Save the Children’s latest campaign. The TV spot, which will launch during The X Factor on Saturday, is set to a version of Tomorrow from the musical Annie. In the ad, children are shown asleep but, as day breaks, we are made aware of the harsh realities of their living conditions. It was created by Sidney Rogers and Harry Bugden, and directed by Simon Ratigan through HLA.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Weetabix. Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44