In association with
Tesco ''Christmas 2012'' by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 21 November 2012 03:48PM
Tesco continues its winter campaign, which aims to "treat Christmas as a feeling, not a season" as part of a switch in strategy from last year's "big price drop".
The activity is built around the "key stages" of Christmas.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London