In association with
O2 "priority rugby" by VCCP
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
This is the second in a series of ads by VCCP to be launched over the coming months that aim to bring all of the O2 Priority benefits together under one creative strategy. Following the recent ad featuring Gary Oldman, the creative activity was developed around the idea that "it is wonderful when we are made to feel special". The ad offers O2 customers access to the last available tickets to the England v New Zealand rugby match at Twickenham. It alludes to the connection between the England players and the viewer "that captures the feeling that every O2 customer can experience through Priority". The work was written by Fred Rodwell and art directed by Andy Parsons. It was directed by Kahlil Joseph through Pulse.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Director Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/CA,
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure