In association with
O2 "priority rugby" by VCCP
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
This is the second in a series of ads by VCCP to be launched over the coming months that aim to bring all of the O2 Priority benefits together under one creative strategy. Following the recent ad featuring Gary Oldman, the creative activity was developed around the idea that "it is wonderful when we are made to feel special". The ad offers O2 customers access to the last available tickets to the England v New Zealand rugby match at Twickenham. It alludes to the connection between the England players and the viewer "that captures the feeling that every O2 customer can experience through Priority". The work was written by Fred Rodwell and art directed by Andy Parsons. It was directed by Kahlil Joseph through Pulse.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Strategic Planner The Great & The Good £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner, CRM, Freelance, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £300 per day, London (Greater)
- PR Team Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Sales Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers