In association with
Diesel "days to live" by Crispin Porter & Bogusky
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
The watches and jewellery brand Diesel TimeFrames is launching a global campaign, by Crispin Porter & Bogusky, that inspires people to make the most of the time they are alive. A TV ad is supported by an online survey that calculates the number of days users have to live. It was written by Emma Penz, art directed by Martin Jon Adolfsson and Philip Sinclair, and directed by Anthony Dickenson through Pulse.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Global Insight manager | World leading OTC company Elizabeth Norman International £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + bonus , London
- Analyst / Senior Analyst - Clientside Hasson Associates £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- SENIOR PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, Leicestershire
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media