In association with
Diesel "days to live" by Crispin Porter & Bogusky
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
The watches and jewellery brand Diesel TimeFrames is launching a global campaign, by Crispin Porter & Bogusky, that inspires people to make the most of the time they are alive. A TV ad is supported by an online survey that calculates the number of days users have to live. It was written by Emma Penz, art directed by Martin Jon Adolfsson and Philip Sinclair, and directed by Anthony Dickenson through Pulse.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director fishtank £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Somerset
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers