In association with
Diesel "days to live" by Crispin Porter & Bogusky
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
The watches and jewellery brand Diesel TimeFrames is launching a global campaign, by Crispin Porter & Bogusky, that inspires people to make the most of the time they are alive. A TV ad is supported by an online survey that calculates the number of days users have to live. It was written by Emma Penz, art directed by Martin Jon Adolfsson and Philip Sinclair, and directed by Anthony Dickenson through Pulse.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager AF Selection £26,000 - £28,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £30,000 - £32,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search / Biddable Manager - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum To £50,000 + benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...