In association with
The Guardian "live music map" by LBi
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
LBi has created an interactive gig-mapping tool on The Guardian’s music blog pages that shows fans’ Tweeted reviews, Instagram photos and posts on an interactive map. Users can tag reports with #gdngig and stories are instantly pinned to a live map of gigs across and outside the UK. The tool appears on N0tice, a community platform and toolkit developed by The Guardian. The work was created by Thea Hamrén and Victoria Trow.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Social Media Officer Care Quality Commission £34,241, London (Greater)
- Product Translator - German Creative Recruitment £80 - £100 per day, West London
- Marketing Officer (8 weeks / 2 month contract) Stopgap £25000 - £28000 per annum, West Midlands
- PR Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30,000 to £40,000, South West London
- Interim Marketing Consultant Stopgap £600 - £650 per day, North West England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope