In association with
The Guardian "live music map" by LBi
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
LBi has created an interactive gig-mapping tool on The Guardian’s music blog pages that shows fans’ Tweeted reviews, Instagram photos and posts on an interactive map. Users can tag reports with #gdngig and stories are instantly pinned to a live map of gigs across and outside the UK. The tool appears on N0tice, a community platform and toolkit developed by The Guardian. The work was created by Thea Hamrén and Victoria Trow.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy