In association with
The Guardian "live music map" by LBi
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
LBi has created an interactive gig-mapping tool on The Guardian’s music blog pages that shows fans’ Tweeted reviews, Instagram photos and posts on an interactive map. Users can tag reports with #gdngig and stories are instantly pinned to a live map of gigs across and outside the UK. The tool appears on N0tice, a community platform and toolkit developed by The Guardian. The work was created by Thea Hamrén and Victoria Trow.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Account Director Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum, Cambridge
- SAM Twist Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Consultant - Award Winning PR Agency - Big Brands, Central London Capstone Hill Search £65,000 , W1G 0PW, London (Greater)
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £100000 per annum + significant benefits , London
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool