In association with
The Guardian "live music map" by LBi
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
LBi has created an interactive gig-mapping tool on The Guardian’s music blog pages that shows fans’ Tweeted reviews, Instagram photos and posts on an interactive map. Users can tag reports with #gdngig and stories are instantly pinned to a live map of gigs across and outside the UK. The tool appears on N0tice, a community platform and toolkit developed by The Guardian. The work was created by Thea Hamrén and Victoria Trow.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Director Digital Gurus Negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Action Sports Business Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits & amazing commission, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £43000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer - Independent design studio - South East London Twist Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gr...
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad