Durex "#1share1condom" by Havas Worldwide
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Durex has launched a global social media campaign, by Havas Worldwide, that will commit the brand to donate one condom for every social media interaction with the initiative in the run-up to World Aids Day on 1 December. Durex aims to donate 2.5 million condoms to charities that can make a difference to HIV education and prevention. The work was written by Sarah Khan-Varda and art directed by Ian Gallais.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne