In association with
Adidas "the cautionary tale of Ebenezer Snoop" by Sid Lee
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
A Christmas Carol gets a celebrity makeover by Sid Lee for this year’s Christmas campaign from Adidas. "The cautionary tale of Ebenezer Snoop" features the rapper Snoop Dogg and sport stars including the footballer David Beckham, the basketball player Derrick Rose and the tennis player Andy Murray. The work was written by Brad Getty, art directed by Jamie Gurnell and directed by Jake Szymanski through Jimmy Lee. It includes an online film, with illustrations by the Beavis And Butt-Head artist JJ Sedelmaier.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Search Executive SYLEX Recruitment £20000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Internal Communications Specialist Ninesharp £115 - £130 per day, Leeds
- Digital Designer (UX, Mobile, UI, Music Industry) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager £35-40k Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 Per Annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'