In association with
Mr Kipling "a miniature Kipling Christmas" by JWT London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 28 November 2012 02:33PM
Mr Kipling's new outdoor campaign, created by JWT London, features two new Christmas products, Mince Pies with Brandy Sauce, and Black Forest Whirls, as well as classics such as Christmas Cake Slices and Frosty Fancies.
Launching on 10th December and running for two weeks, the work shows miniature figurines in Christmas settings. The campaign is made up of four executions; ‘Salvation Army’, ‘Christmas Trees’, ‘Ice Skating’ and ‘Snowball Fight’.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- CRM Manager (9 month maternity contract) Stopgap Ã‚£27000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Consultant - Qualitative Research Trace £30,000 to £50,000 per annum, Central London
- Product Marketing Manager - Business Services, Manchester Perfect Marketing People To £45k, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director Stopgap Ã‚£40000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum, West Midlands
- Head of PR and Public Affairs (12 month maternity contract) Stopgap Ã‚£54000 - Ã‚£68000 per annum + pro rata, West Midlands