In association with
Mr Kipling "a miniature Kipling Christmas" by JWT London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 28 November 2012 02:33PM
Mr Kipling's new outdoor campaign, created by JWT London, features two new Christmas products, Mince Pies with Brandy Sauce, and Black Forest Whirls, as well as classics such as Christmas Cake Slices and Frosty Fancies.
Launching on 10th December and running for two weeks, the work shows miniature figurines in Christmas settings. The campaign is made up of four executions; ‘Salvation Army’, ‘Christmas Trees’, ‘Ice Skating’ and ‘Snowball Fight’.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas