In association with
Harvey Nichols "the dress" by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Adam & Eve/DDB has created a follow-up to last year’s "walk of shame" Christmas viral. This year’s film focuses on another hazard of the festive party season: wearing the same dress as someone else. Shot by the directing duo Ne-o through Stink, the 90-second spot features a stand-off between two women who encounter each other wearing identical outfits at their company’s Christmas party. The film culminates with the line: "Avoid a same-dress disaster this season. Harvey Nichols womenswear." It was created by Mike Crowe and Rob Messeter. A link to the spot will be sent out to Harvey Nichols’ customers and suppliers on 4 December, and it will appear in cinemas later in the month.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44