General Electric "we all make progress" by W&K Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
General Electric has launched the second phase of its brand campaign highlighting its partnerships in the Middle East, North Africa and Turkey. Created by Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam, the work aims to illustrate the company’s commitment to human progress in the region. The TV spot was shot in two General Electric facilities in Saudi Arabia and Qatar. The campaign was written by Zach Watkins, art directed by Craig Williams and directed by Jamie Rafn through Smuggler. Glassworks handled post-production, while audio post-production was by GCRS.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion - Buckinghams Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Italian Marketing Executive, Travel, Soho Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, London
- Private Bank - Digital Marketing, eCRM Campaign & Marketing Operations Manager - Associate - London J.P.Morgan JPMorgan Chase & Co. offer an exceptional benefits program and highly competitive compensation., Knightsbridge
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'