iPad mini "front pages" by TBWA\Media Arts Lab
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 04 December 2012 11:55AM
TBWA\Media Arts Lab has created a print campaign for Apple's iPad mini. It features an image of an actual-sized iPad mini in the corner of a magazine's back cover showing the same image that's on the front cover.
The ads have run in Time, Marie Claire, Women's Health, The New Yorker, Entertainment Weekly and Business Week. They were created by Melinda Keough, Paul Wysocan and Joe Fotheringham. The photographer was Andy Bettles.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Senior Digital Designer Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Shopper/Retail Planner/Strategist Red Sofa London £40000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- UI Designer - Mobile - £27,000 - £30,000 Red Sofa London £26000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Planner Red Sofa London £40000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- NatWest gets Trigger Happy with Dom Joly stunt
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Addison Lee campaign highlights business-class status
- Should brands be held to their straplines?
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'