In association with
KFC "feel the Krush" by BBH
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 04 December 2012 12:02PM
KFC is launching a commercial as part of a £4 million TV campaign to promote Krushems, its range of creamy drinks mixed with confectionery. The 60-second spot for Mint Aero Krushems, which launched this week, was choreographed by the Austrian artist Willi Dorner and features acrobats from South Africa’s Zip Zap Circus School. The ad, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty and directed by Bastian Glaessner through Blink, was inspired by Dorner’s Bodies In Urban Spaces project, which features human bodies squeezed into nooks and crannies in towns and cities. The work was created by Olly Courtney and Tom Evans. Post-production was handled by The Mill, with audio post-production by 750mph.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum + dependent on experience, Oxford
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Leading eCommerce Business ADLIB up to £55,000 + benefits, Bristol
- Head of PR AF Selection £50,000 - £55,000 plus benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Marketing Manager EMR £65000 - £75000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media