Racing Post "Puntinho" by Sell! Sell!
Campaign Work, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Racing Post has launched a campaign featuring a Brazilian football pundit from the 70s called "Puntinho", designed to drive people to the sports betting brand’s app. The work, which will run on TV and online, shows a group of out-of-shape Brazilian footballers warming up. The films were directed by Tom King through Gas & Electric. Post-production was by Framestore.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London