RLSB "everybody technology" by BBH London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
The Royal London Society for the Blind has created an initiative to raise awareness that products are too often designed without disabled users in mind. An online film, by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, encourages technology developers to serve the needs of people with disabilities. In the film, different types of people appear to be speaking the words of Professor Stephen Hawking. It was created by Kimberley Gill and Mareka Carter, and directed by Dan Lowe through Ivory London.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Content Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Studio Manager / Front of House - brand & packaging agency Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner : New, Full Service Creative Agency : London Dylan Circa £60k + benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - Global Leading Oil and Gas Company Ninesharp Negotiable, Swindon
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media