RLSB "everybody technology" by BBH London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
The Royal London Society for the Blind has created an initiative to raise awareness that products are too often designed without disabled users in mind. An online film, by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, encourages technology developers to serve the needs of people with disabilities. In the film, different types of people appear to be speaking the words of Professor Stephen Hawking. It was created by Kimberley Gill and Mareka Carter, and directed by Dan Lowe through Ivory London.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne