Sky Movies "train" by WCRS
Campaign Work, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Sky Movies has launched its Christmas campaign, by WCRS, featuring a magical train powered by marshmallows, stoked by a Yeti and driven by a Willy Wonka-esque driver towing carriages packed full of movies. The train is conjured up by a little girl as she watches Sky Movies at home. The work showcases the array of on-demand content that Sky Movies has for the Christmas period, including Happy Feet Two, Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol, The Muppets and The Adventures Of Tintin: The Secret Of The Unicorn. The spot was created by Katy Hopkins and Steve Hawthorne. It was directed by Ivan Bird through Rattling Stick and post-production was by The Moving Picture Company.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Manager Source £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure