Sky Movies "train" by WCRS
Campaign Work, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Sky Movies has launched its Christmas campaign, by WCRS, featuring a magical train powered by marshmallows, stoked by a Yeti and driven by a Willy Wonka-esque driver towing carriages packed full of movies. The train is conjured up by a little girl as she watches Sky Movies at home. The work showcases the array of on-demand content that Sky Movies has for the Christmas period, including Happy Feet Two, Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol, The Muppets and The Adventures Of Tintin: The Secret Of The Unicorn. The spot was created by Katy Hopkins and Steve Hawthorne. It was directed by Ivan Bird through Rattling Stick and post-production was by The Moving Picture Company.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building