Sky Movies "train" by WCRS
Campaign Work, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Sky Movies has launched its Christmas campaign, by WCRS, featuring a magical train powered by marshmallows, stoked by a Yeti and driven by a Willy Wonka-esque driver towing carriages packed full of movies. The train is conjured up by a little girl as she watches Sky Movies at home. The work showcases the array of on-demand content that Sky Movies has for the Christmas period, including Happy Feet Two, Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol, The Muppets and The Adventures Of Tintin: The Secret Of The Unicorn. The spot was created by Katy Hopkins and Steve Hawthorne. It was directed by Ivan Bird through Rattling Stick and post-production was by The Moving Picture Company.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Agency Sales Manager - soft-sell, premium inventory, top site! Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, West End
- Insights Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Audience Development Director - SEO, Social & Content - CLIENT Ultimate Asset £75000 per annum + bens, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Planner - Charity / DM - Award-winning London agency - to £35k Fill Recruitment £35k plus superb benefits and bonus opportunity!, London (Greater)
- WPP, Daily Mail and SnapChat launch content agency Truffle Pig
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account