BBC One "it's showtime" by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
BBC One has released a campaign to promote the content range it has to offer over the festive period. The work, by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, stars Rob Brydon and follows the journey of a producer trying to get BBC One’s Christmas show on the road. The campaign launched with a 30-second teaser, and will roll-out in full from Saturday night (8 December) featuring David Walliams, Miranda Hart, Matt Smith, the cast of Call The Midwife, Lee Mack, Strictly Come Dancing’s Craig Revel Horwood, the cast of EastEnders and Pudsey the dancing dog. It was created by Algy Sharman, Al Brown, Steve Moss and Jo Finch. It was directed by David Kerr through Red Bee Media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Frontend Developer Digital Gurus £30000 - £50000 Per Annum Bonus and Benefits, London
- Social Media Manager Birchwood Knight £40,000 to £45,000 plus bonus and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager, Contract Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Director - £70k - Creative - TV & all TTL Source £50000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Digital / Print Designer - Fashion - London - £30,000 Red Sofa London £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign