In association with
Doritos "stay" by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Doritos is putting a Christmas twist on its "for fun add a little Mexican" campaign by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO. The Doritos mariachi band performs East 17’s Christmas hit Stay Another Day with the group’s Tony Mortimer. The spot is supported by experiential, PR and social media work. It was written by Mark Fairbanks and Prabs Wignarajah, and art directed by Thiago de Moraes. It was directed by Olly Williams via HSI.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £45-50k plus bonus, Homeworking/flexible UK
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'