Colombian Government "Operation Bethlehem" by Lowe SSP3
Campaign Work, Monday, 17 December 2012 02:15PM
In a follow-up to the award-winning "rivers of light" campaign aimed at persuading fighters from the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia to demobilise, Lowe SSP3 has created "Operation Bethlehem".
The agency learned from military intelligence reports that the guerrilla fighters were being moved around the region to prevent desertion, so it created a Christmas campaign to show them a path to a safe place. After the army identified five strategic areas, beacons of light were placed in key town plazas or other safe places as part of the campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- PR Account Director AF Selection £32,000 - £40,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show