Colombian Government "Operation Bethlehem" by Lowe SSP3
Campaign Work, Monday, 17 December 2012 02:15PM
In a follow-up to the award-winning "rivers of light" campaign aimed at persuading fighters from the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia to demobilise, Lowe SSP3 has created "Operation Bethlehem".
The agency learned from military intelligence reports that the guerrilla fighters were being moved around the region to prevent desertion, so it created a Christmas campaign to show them a path to a safe place. After the army identified five strategic areas, beacons of light were placed in key town plazas or other safe places as part of the campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Director - specialist integrated agency JEFFERSON £60-75k plus benefits dependent on experience, Based just outside Kingston Upon Thames
- Director Business Development - TRAVEL- HOTELS Ultimate Asset £60000 - £80000 per annum + BONUS & BENEFITS, City of London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers