Colombian Government "Operation Bethlehem" by Lowe SSP3
Campaign Work, Monday, 17 December 2012 02:15PM
In a follow-up to the award-winning "rivers of light" campaign aimed at persuading fighters from the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia to demobilise, Lowe SSP3 has created "Operation Bethlehem".
The agency learned from military intelligence reports that the guerrilla fighters were being moved around the region to prevent desertion, so it created a Christmas campaign to show them a path to a safe place. After the army identified five strategic areas, beacons of light were placed in key town plazas or other safe places as part of the campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region