Colombian Government "Operation Bethlehem" by Lowe SSP3
Campaign Work, Monday, 17 December 2012 02:15PM
In a follow-up to the award-winning "rivers of light" campaign aimed at persuading fighters from the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia to demobilise, Lowe SSP3 has created "Operation Bethlehem".
The agency learned from military intelligence reports that the guerrilla fighters were being moved around the region to prevent desertion, so it created a Christmas campaign to show them a path to a safe place. After the army identified five strategic areas, beacons of light were placed in key town plazas or other safe places as part of the campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid-weight Designer with super cool boutique agency Dahling Ltd £28-35k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight or Senior Conceptual Creative Team Dahling Ltd £30-45k or £60-90k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey