In association with
William Hill "football passion" by Fabula
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 02 January 2013 11:29AM
William Hill has launched its first work created by the start-up agency Fabula since it won a large portion of the account in October last year. A series of humorous TV ads aim to show that the people at William Hill are as passionate about sport as the fans by focusing on a manager, a trader and a tech expert at the bookmaker’s office. At the end, the betting public is encouraged to "unleash your mobiles" and "fire up your iPads". The campaign was created by Luke Williamson and Yan Elliott, and directed by Peter Lydon through 76 Ltd.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building