Gocompare.com "Hawking" by Dare
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 02 January 2013 12:13PM
Professor Stephen Hawking, the theoretical physicist and author, attempts to kill off Gocompare.com's annoying tenor Gio Compario in the new spot for the "saving the nation" campaign.
Hawking said: "I confess I am a fan of the Gocompare.com adverts, but I am also an opera fan, so I was delighted to be given the opportunity to help save the nation and silence Gio. I hope the public find it as funny as I did."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Mid-weight Designer - Creative Agency - Hertfordshire - £25k - £35k - NP105 Stonor £25k - £35k, Hertfordshire / Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire / Luton, Bedfordshire / St Albans, Hertfordshire /...
- Account Executive - Event Staffing Agency - London Stonor £18-24K Dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Marketing Stonor c £35,000 plus extensive benefits package, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire
- Dealer Consultant - Automotive Marketing Stonor £30,000 plus car or car allowance and benefits, Bedfordshire / Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire / London (West), London (Greater)