Gocompare.com "Hawking" by Dare
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 02 January 2013 12:13PM
Professor Stephen Hawking, the theoretical physicist and author, attempts to kill off Gocompare.com's annoying tenor Gio Compario in the new spot for the "saving the nation" campaign.
Hawking said: "I confess I am a fan of the Gocompare.com adverts, but I am also an opera fan, so I was delighted to be given the opportunity to help save the nation and silence Gio. I hope the public find it as funny as I did."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer/ Artworker Michael Page Digital Negotiable, South East England
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Gemini Search £200 - £300 per day, West End
- Portfolio Executive Institute of Customer Service 28,000, London, SE1