In association with
Virgin Atlantic "fly in the face of ordinary" by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Sunday, 06 January 2013 05:27PM
Virgin Atlantic has launched a global TV and cinema advertising campaign, paying tribute to the airline's staff as "superheroes".
The company's website features content on its people, destinations and product, as well as details on the real-life Virgin Atlantic staff who inspired the TV ad. The website will also host a two-minute version of the spot.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- CLIENT MANAGER - BRIGHTON - £30K - £35K Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)