In association with
Virgin Atlantic "fly in the face of ordinary" by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Sunday, 06 January 2013 05:27PM
Virgin Atlantic has launched a global TV and cinema advertising campaign, paying tribute to the airline's staff as "superheroes".
The company's website features content on its people, destinations and product, as well as details on the real-life Virgin Atlantic staff who inspired the TV ad. The website will also host a two-minute version of the spot.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London