Department of Health "mutations" by Dare and Now
Campaign Work, Monday, 07 January 2013 09:51AM
The Department of Health has launched a campaign for its anti-smoking arm, Smokefree.
In the TV ad, a man steps out into his garden for an early morning cigarette. After he inhales, a small tear appears in the cigarette paper and starts to reveal what appears to be a tumour.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Account Director - International - Video Tech Business Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Berkshire
- CRM Executive - £30k - London Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + bens, London