Department of Health "mutations" by Dare and Now
Campaign Work, Monday, 07 January 2013 09:51AM
The Department of Health has launched a campaign for its anti-smoking arm, Smokefree.
In the TV ad, a man steps out into his garden for an early morning cigarette. After he inhales, a small tear appears in the cigarette paper and starts to reveal what appears to be a tumour.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, Liverpool
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £23000 - £27000 per annum, Liverpool
- Head of Customer Marketing Stopgap £80000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £32k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch