Department of Health "mutations" by Dare and Now
Campaign Work, Monday, 07 January 2013 09:51AM
The Department of Health has launched a campaign for its anti-smoking arm, Smokefree.
In the TV ad, a man steps out into his garden for an early morning cigarette. After he inhales, a small tear appears in the cigarette paper and starts to reveal what appears to be a tumour.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Integrated Producer Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Director - boutique consumer branding agency Gabriele Skelton negotiable, London
- Group Marketing Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000 OTE & Car, South Birmingham
- Digital Producer Daniel Marks London £40-45K + Benefits., London