In association with
Lucozade "last man standing" by Grey London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
Lucozade has launched a TV spot by Grey London that claims Lucozade Sport hydrates and fuels people better than water. The claim is based on scientific tests, which have been dramatised in the spot. Set in lab conditions, 24 athletes go head-to-head in a performance challenge – half fuelled by Lucozade Sport and half by water. The campaign spans TV and online. It was directed by Johnny Hardstaff through RSA.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media