In association with
Lucozade "last man standing" by Grey London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
Lucozade has launched a TV spot by Grey London that claims Lucozade Sport hydrates and fuels people better than water. The claim is based on scientific tests, which have been dramatised in the spot. Set in lab conditions, 24 athletes go head-to-head in a performance challenge – half fuelled by Lucozade Sport and half by water. The campaign spans TV and online. It was directed by Johnny Hardstaff through RSA.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Snr AM become £35k-£40k, Surrey
- Mid-Senior Level User Interface and User Experience Designer Salt £30000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Communications Executive EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £200 per day, City of London
- Brochure Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28-30k pro rata, London
- Junior Creative Team become £20k-£30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'