Carnival Cruise Lines "carnival" by Karmarama
Campaign Work, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
Karmarama has created its first work for Carnival Cruise Lines since picking up the business last year. It is the brand’s debut TV campaign in the UK and shows people being dramatically transported to a cruise ship after pressing a button that reads "switch on fun". The work was created by Joe De Souza and Sam Walker, and directed by Jeff Low through Biscuit Filmworks. Post-production was by The Mill.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- DM Campaign Manager - 12 month FTC to start asap. AF Selection Up to £30,000, West Midlands
- Account Director Lipton Fleming £35000 - £40000 per annum + Commission , London
- Senior PPC Account Manager PFJ £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Lipton Fleming £20000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Associate Director - FMCG Research Agency NG Digital Marketing c £55k, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?