In association with
Ready Brek "The Ready Brek Super Smooth Guarantee" by 101
Campaign Work, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
101 has created a campaign for Ready Brek. A TV spot, "The Ready Brek Super Smooth Guarantee", shows the ridiculous forfeits real-life employees will perform should any child find a lump in their porridge. A dedicated hub on Nickelodeon.co.uk will allow children to punish Ready Brek staff. The work was written and art directed by Thomas Ilum and Zoe Sys Vogelius. It was directed by Rafael Lopez through Stink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Director Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/CA,
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure