In association with
Ready Brek "The Ready Brek Super Smooth Guarantee" by 101
Campaign Work, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
101 has created a campaign for Ready Brek. A TV spot, "The Ready Brek Super Smooth Guarantee", shows the ridiculous forfeits real-life employees will perform should any child find a lump in their porridge. A dedicated hub on Nickelodeon.co.uk will allow children to punish Ready Brek staff. The work was written and art directed by Thomas Ilum and Zoe Sys Vogelius. It was directed by Rafael Lopez through Stink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Social Engagement Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy