In association with
Ready Brek "The Ready Brek Super Smooth Guarantee" by 101
Campaign Work, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
101 has created a campaign for Ready Brek. A TV spot, "The Ready Brek Super Smooth Guarantee", shows the ridiculous forfeits real-life employees will perform should any child find a lump in their porridge. A dedicated hub on Nickelodeon.co.uk will allow children to punish Ready Brek staff. The work was written and art directed by Thomas Ilum and Zoe Sys Vogelius. It was directed by Rafael Lopez through Stink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Coordinator Online Resourcing Attractive salary and benefits package, Hulland Ward, Ashbourne
- Account Director/Lead Media Planner - 12 month contract Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum + fantastic benefits package, Hertford
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account
- Made.com makes Scottish Referendum marketing "blunder"