Lynx "fireman" by BBH
Campaign Work, Friday, 11 January 2013 08:27AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created a TV campaign for Lynx to promote its new fragrance, Apollo. It supports a competition, fronted by Buzz Aldrin, the second man to set foot on the moon, that offers consumers the chance to go into space with the Axe Apollo Space Academy. The first film in the campaign shows a heroic fireman running into a burning building to save a woman. The woman is captivated by the fireman’s bravery and good looks, before being distracted by the arrival of an astronaut. It ends with the line: "Leave a man, come back a hero." It was created by Wesley Hawes, Gary McCreadie, Diego Oliveira and Caio Giannella, and directed by Tim Godsall through Biscuit Filmworks.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR & Social Media Executive - top agency in Manchester Perfect Marketing People To £23k, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Freelance Product/ Industrial Designer Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Royds Raphael £37k-£45k+ dep. on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...