In association with
Barclays "you vs unconditional love" by BBH
Campaign Work, Monday, 14 January 2013 05:21PM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created a TV spot for Barclays to promote its "Family Springboard" product, which allows parents to put savings towards their loved ones’ mortgages and get their money back with interest. The spot, which is voiced by Jim Broadbent, signals a more emotive approach for the brand. It focuses on the relationship between a father and daughter as she grows older. The daughter’s demands progress from toys to a car and, finally, a home of her own. The 60-second film was created by David Kolbusz and Dominic Goldman, and shot in South Africa by Guy Shelmerdine through Smuggler. It marks a break from previous campaigns, which used metaphors to communicate the bank’s services.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Search Executive SYLEX Recruitment £20000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Internal Communications Specialist Ninesharp £115 - £130 per day, Leeds
- Digital Designer (UX, Mobile, UI, Music Industry) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager £35-40k Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 Per Annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'