In association with
Barclays "you vs unconditional love" by BBH
Campaign Work, Monday, 14 January 2013 05:21PM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created a TV spot for Barclays to promote its "Family Springboard" product, which allows parents to put savings towards their loved ones’ mortgages and get their money back with interest. The spot, which is voiced by Jim Broadbent, signals a more emotive approach for the brand. It focuses on the relationship between a father and daughter as she grows older. The daughter’s demands progress from toys to a car and, finally, a home of her own. The 60-second film was created by David Kolbusz and Dominic Goldman, and shot in South Africa by Guy Shelmerdine through Smuggler. It marks a break from previous campaigns, which used metaphors to communicate the bank’s services.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne