In association with
Nike "no cup is safe" by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
Campaign Work, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Nike’s latest signing Rory McIlroy spars with his Ryder Cup rival Tiger Woods in a new spot by Wieden & Kennedy Portland. The 30- and 60-second versions show the golfing stars engaging in a game of one-upmanship at the driving range. The pair hit balls into cups, glasses and bowls all the way from the driving range into restaurants, houses, offices and a wedding reception. The work was written by Shaine Edwards and art directed by Derrick Ho. It was directed by Wayne McClammy through Hungry Man.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Senior Sales Account Manager - Entertainment / Music / Fashion Brands Silverdrum to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Social Media Manager, Freelance, £200 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £200 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned