In association with
McDonald's "Chicken McBites" by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
McDonald’s has launched an animated campaign for Chicken McBites created by Leo Burnett. In the work, the product is depicted as a meteor landing in a tiny world and is worshipped by its inhabitants. The animation turns out to be a doodle drawn by a McDonald’s customer eating the bites. The campaign was written by Blake Waters and art directed by Will Thacker.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'