In association with
McDonald's "Chicken McBites" by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
McDonald’s has launched an animated campaign for Chicken McBites created by Leo Burnett. In the work, the product is depicted as a meteor landing in a tiny world and is worshipped by its inhabitants. The animation turns out to be a doodle drawn by a McDonald’s customer eating the bites. The campaign was written by Blake Waters and art directed by Will Thacker.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Interactive Designer Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Qualitative Senior Research Executive Lipton Fleming £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Director [Telco] - Superb Agency off Oxford Street Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k with great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart