Truvia "brand campaign" by Creature London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Creature London has made a series of UK TV spots for the sweetener Truvia, which is a client at its Seattle office. The humorous ads introduce a pair of talkative, tea-loving orchids to front the Silver Spoon-owned brand. The work was written and art directed by Ed Warren and Stu Outhwaite. It was directed by Steve Bendelack through Hungry Man. Post-production was by Unit.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, St. Ives
- Digital Producer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Leeds
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account
- Made.com makes Scottish Referendum marketing "blunder"