Truvia "brand campaign" by Creature London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Creature London has made a series of UK TV spots for the sweetener Truvia, which is a client at its Seattle office. The humorous ads introduce a pair of talkative, tea-loving orchids to front the Silver Spoon-owned brand. The work was written and art directed by Ed Warren and Stu Outhwaite. It was directed by Steve Bendelack through Hungry Man. Post-production was by Unit.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Insight and Analytics Consultant Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000,
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure