Visit Wales "this is Wales" by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Visit Wales has released a TV spot as part of its tourism campaign by Wieden & Kennedy. It features three real-life couples living in Wales who share their experiences of three destinations. Visit Wales wants to raise awareness of the country as an antidote to lazy, sun-lounging holidays. The work, which targets over-45s, was written by Al Merry, art directed by Ben Everitt and directed by Siri Bunford through Knucklehead.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Social Media Officer Care Quality Commission £34,241, London (Greater)
- Product Translator - German Creative Recruitment £80 - £100 per day, West London
- Marketing Officer (8 weeks / 2 month contract) Stopgap £25000 - £28000 per annum, West Midlands
- PR Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30,000 to £40,000, South West London
- Interim Marketing Consultant Stopgap £600 - £650 per day, North West England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope