Visit Wales "this is Wales" by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Visit Wales has released a TV spot as part of its tourism campaign by Wieden & Kennedy. It features three real-life couples living in Wales who share their experiences of three destinations. Visit Wales wants to raise awareness of the country as an antidote to lazy, sun-lounging holidays. The work, which targets over-45s, was written by Al Merry, art directed by Ben Everitt and directed by Siri Bunford through Knucklehead.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Midweight UX Designer - Comparison Site Source £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Producer - Creative Agency Source £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer Source £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Account Director - B2B Technologies Source £36000 - £52000 per annum, London
- Operations Director (production) - Agency £70-75K Source £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'